Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Why I use Upromise!

If you have never heard of Upromise then you are missing out! I have been using it for several years now. Upromise is a service provided by Sallie Mae that offers cash back on online and in store purchases. The cash back be used to pay down your Sallie Mae loan, to create a 529 account for your child, or you can request a check!

I first started with Upromise when Sallie sent me an email about their service. For the 1st few years I had forgotten to link my debit card! Doh! Now that my card is linked, getting cash back is easy. You can earn cash back for using your credit or debit card at certain restaurants, grocery stores, Exxon gas stations, and for online purchases at most retailers. At my job, we have a Nature's Table restaurant and I eat there almost daily! With Upromise I am able to get $.25 or so back per day! There is no cost to join or use Upromise and you do not have to be a SallieMae customer!

If you get your gas at Exxon there is no reason not to use Upromise. Upromise offers $.01 per gallon of gas from Exxon. You have to get 20 gallons of gas in a month in order to get the reward. If you just get 20 gallons per year you will have earned $2.40!

These amounts may not seem like much but Upromise has another cool feature! With Upromise you can add credit and debit cards from grandparents, aunts, uncles, and anyone else who may wish to help. If your family uses Exxon gas on a regular basis these rewards can easily add up! If you or your family members have a Master Card you can get extra cash back!

I think of Upromise as an easy way to pay down SallieMae loans or just put some extra money in my pocket. I would love to hear your stories. Have you used Upromise before? What participating store is your favorite?

~Mrs. Bearfield~

*I was not compensate for this review. Upromise is a service that I use and love. If you are interested in signing up with Upromise I would love to refer you. I do receive a bonus for referrals.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)