Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

What a Pinteresting Day!

I hope this will turn into a weekly series of me sharing some of my favorite seasonal pins. This week I am sharing with you some super cute Valentine's Day classroom door decorations!
Door #1 is covered in aluminum foil! You could have each student color and create some heart wing butterflies. The heart wreath is just a black and red boa!
Door #2 is covered in love notes! Have each student write their name on a tiny heart. Add a paper mailbox and some festive envelopes to finish the look.
Door #3 is covered in bright red paper and has a silver garland around the edge. Photos of each student with a mustache, tiny mustaches, and colorful hearts add more fun to the design.

Have you see any cute Valentine's Day doors lately?

Be sure to check out my Printable Valentine's Day Card.
~Mrs. Bearfield~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)