Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Desktop Calendar Freebie!

For the past few months I have searched the internet to find a cute calendar to use as my desktop wallpaper. Every month, I think to myself, "I need to make my own!" Well, I finally did! I got the inspiration from my lovely gifts from the VA Teacher Bloggers Meet up! Thank you to the wonderful Rachel from Mrs. O Knows for the amazing gift swap gifts! ( More on that later.) I have already put several of them to use! Please download the first calendar in my new Calendar Series!
Have an idea for September? Leave a comment below. If I choose your idea, I will give you a $5 credit to my store! By the way $5 can buy pretty much anything in my store! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)