Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Two for Tuesday!!

I hope you love a sale as much as I do!! Once again I am linking up with the Teaching Tribune for their 2 for Tuesday!

This week I thought I would discount my newest product! I had a custom request come in for a set of digital papers with white polka dots. On sale for just $1! This is the first product to use my new Kristybear Designs branding.

For my second product, I decided to go with the most expensive item in my store! My Interactive Notebook Bundle will be on sale for just $2.50! If you have not purchased it yet, now would be the time. All 6 sets below are included!





Also, be on the look out for some special blog design deals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)