Facebook Pinterest Contact YouTube Teachers Pay Teachers Design Bundles

Don't Miss the Last 2 for Tuesday!

So for the last 2 for Tuesday for a unspecified amount of time, I thought I would put my newest product on sale for 50% off! This is my Building Blocks Bundle! So that is DOUBLE savings! This bundle includes 4 different sets with a Building Blocks theme. Clipart, frames, and digital papers all included!

I really could not decide on a second item to put on sale. So, here is what I am going to do. If there is an item in my store that you want to purchase half off, leave me a comment here or on Facebook with the product name and I will put it on sale! This will only be for today! I can't wait to hear what item has been hanging out on your wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating! :)