So for the last 2 for Tuesday for a unspecified amount of time, I thought I would put my newest product on sale for 50% off! This is my Building Blocks Bundle! So that is DOUBLE savings! This bundle includes 4 different sets with a Building Blocks theme. Clipart, frames, and digital papers all included!
I really could not decide on a second item to put on sale. So, here is what I am going to do. If there is an item in my store that you want to purchase half off, leave me a comment here or on Facebook with the product name and I will put it on sale! This will only be for today! I can't wait to hear what item has been hanging out on your wish list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
If you have been around the TpT forums for any amount of time you have probably heard about the beloved cha ching sound that emits from...
-
Yay! Another awesome link up by The Teaching Tribune! Unfortunately, I did not have time to create another font of my own, but I am sure ...
-
If you just cannot get enough of all of these giveaways, here is another one for you!!!! A group of teachers, TpT sellers and bloggers ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for participating! :)